Tri Color (Red, Green & White)
The Fenix TK32 LED Flashlight is an incredibly powerful and remarkably tactical light optimized for use by hunters. Recently redesigned, this new 2016 edition puts the previous TK32 to shame, capable of generating up to 1000 Lumens (100 more than the previous model) and throwing as far as 442 meters away (42 meters further than the 2105 edition) using its sophisticated CREE XP-L HI V3 LED. Powered by either a single 18650 battery (recommended) or a pair of CR123As, this powerful torch features a total of 4 brilliant white light settings ranging from its maximum 1000 Lumen output all the way down to just 8 Lumens, fitting a wide range of lighting needs.
Optimized For Hunters
In addition to its potent white LED, the TK32 features a pair of CREE XQ-E LEDs, one Red and one Green, which provide much needed lighting alternatives for hunters and other sportsmen. Capable of producing up to 105 Lumens of brightness, the Red LED is a perfect substitute to white light while hunting at night, as it does not detract from your natural night vision, making it less strenuous on the hunter's eyes. The Green LED, capable of generating 165 Lumens of light, is less disruptive to most wildlife, allowing you to better see your target without scaring it off. The two colored LEDs, as well as the primary white LED, are operated and switched between using the TK32's easy-to-use dual tailcap switch, which can be substituted with a remote pressure switch for even better tactical use.
While its trio of powerful LEDs may take center stage, it's the TK32's incredible durability that truly makes it a quality hunting light. Crafted from sturdy aircraft-grade aluminum alloy and coated with a hard-anodized finish, the TK32's dual layer body can stand up to moderate impacts and can even be submerged under up to 2 meters of water without any damage. The light's impressive LEDs are well protected by its toughened ultra-clear glass lens and its internal components are safeguarded by overheat and reverse polarity protections, keeping the light safe inside and out. Powerful, durable, and versatile, the Fenix TK32 is the perfect light for any hunter or sportsman.
- Body crafted from aircraft-grade aluminum with a type III hard-anodized finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Sophisticated dual tail switch interface allows for easy switching between outputs
- Special secondary Red and Green LEDs for tactical use
- Digitally regulated outputs maintain steady brightness
- Features low voltage warning function that alerts user when batteries need replacing
- Overheat protection prevents surface from becoming too hot, protects internal components
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage caused by improperly inserted batteries
- 1 x Holster
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Spare O-Ring
- LEDs: 1 x CREE XP-L HI V3 LED, 2 x CREE XQ-E Colored LEDs
- Power Source: 1 x 18650 OR 2 x CR123A (Sold Separately)
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 (Waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
Brightness Outputs / Runtimes (Using 1 x 18650):
- Turbo: 1000 Lumens - 1 Hour 50 Min.
- High: 350 Lumens - 4 Hours 45 Min.
- Medium : 100 Lumens - 15 Hours 25 Min.
- Low: 8 Lumens - 170 Hours
- Red High: 105 Lumens - 4 Hours 15 Min.
- Red Low: 15 Lumens - 65 Hours
- Green High: 165 Lumens - 5 Hours 30 Min.
- Green Low: 30 Lumens - 40 Hours
- Peak Beam Distance: 422 meters
- Peak Beam Intensity: 44,500 cd
- Length - 6.26" (159 mm)
- Head Diameter - 2.05" (52 mm)
- Body Diameter - 1.0" (25.4 mm)
- Weight: 6.17 oz. (175 g)
Combo Pack (Set):
Fenix TK32 Flashlight
Fenix TK32 Flashlight
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels, Green, Red|
|Compatible Batteries:||1 x 18650, 2 x CR123A|
|Included Accessories:||Holster, Lanyard, Spare O-ring(s)|
|Flashlight Usage:||Search, Tactical|
|Throw Distance (Max):||422m|
|LED:||CREE XP-L HI V3|
|Switch Location:||Dual Tailcap|
|Primary Material:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Product Dimensions:||6.26" (L) x 2.05" (Head Diameter)1" (Body Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|
This is my second order i had bought TK32 firstly now C6 and TK16 par excellent experience, reckoned to tourch lovers , especially the service given by Mr Rajeev was immaculately conducted and the engraving service was overwhelming, RIGHT TIMLEY SERVICE , KEEP IT UP .
Fenix TK32 LED Flashlight | 1000 Lumens
Happy with the torch
Best Things about the Fenix TK32:
* Ridiculously powerful flashlight (like thermonuclear bright)
* Ridiculously bright at a long distance, Like really long!
* Allows you to switch between CR123(Non Rechargeable) While in the jungles and 18650 LiON batteries as often as you want them.
* Momentary-on switch is silent.. Like Shhhh....
* Has a secondary momentary-on switch (also silent.. Remember? Shhh) for dim, red LED.
Useful for keeping your night vision.. You know for what.. ;)
* Momentary-on switch can be pushed all the way in to make it stay on
* Remembers what setting you had it on so you don't get surprised with "dim" when you want "blind the bad guy silently now"
* Works well with 18650 Fenix 3500mAh Have to buy battery and charger separately.
You have to give up money in order to get it.
We ship from our Wear-house in Hyderabad within 24 hours of order receipt.
Orders received before 11am are shipped the same day.