WE DO NOT DO LASER ENGRAVING ON THIS MODEL
Fenix E-STAR is a portable self-powered flashlight for emergencies, including areas lacking stable power supply and disaster-hit areas; as PSK/BOB gear, also it can be used as a backup flashlight for extended outdoor activities. Fenix E-STAR has four different brightness levels. The med and low modes can work without a break by manually pressing the handle. The high and turbo modes aim to provide a better lighting experience when used with a battery. The flashlight allows use while charging, a single-handed pressing for power generation, which is easy even for long-time operation. Another power supply comes from the included low self-discharge Ni-MH battery, a common AA battery can be used as well. And the flashlight supports USB Type-c charging, with the built-in super capacitor, it helps with energy storage and buffering when the battery is damaged or missing.
- 100 lumens maximum output, 40 meters maximum beam distance.
- Uses high-quality white light LED conforming to IES LM-80 standards, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included a 1300mAh low self-discharge rechargeable Ni-MH battery, compatible with other AA batteries.
- High-class optical PC lens effectively reduces light loss.
- Supports USB Type-C charging, easily be charged by external devices.
- Physical and electronic lockout avoids accidental activation.
- Generating electricity by single clicking the handle.
- Built-in super capacitor, light can be used even if without battery, no need to constantly press the handle.
- Made of ABS engineering plastics, in line with ergonomic industrial design.
- Size: 5.31'' x 2.09'' x 0.94'' / 135 x 53 x 24 mm.
- Weight: 4.52 oz / 128 g (including battery).
Replace the handle, slide the tail switch to lock position to lock the handle; slide the tail switch to unlock position to unlock the handle. After the handle is being unlocked, press the handle to power the light or charge the battery.
Unscrew the locking switch as the mark indicated to open the battery compartment, insert the battery according to the polarity marks and then replace the cover, rotate the locking switch as the mark indicated to lock the battery compartment.
- After the handle is unlocked, press the handle to power the light or to charge the battery.
- This product has a built-in super capacitor for electric energy buffering, which can provide continuous lighting even if without a battery, and does not need to be maintained by constant pressing.
- If there is no battery inserted, continuously press the handle 40 times (needs 15-20 seconds), the super capacitor can be fully charged, thus can maintain the lighting time of 2 minutes at low mode or 50 seconds at med mode. A single press can maintain the lighting time of 6 seconds at low mode or 2 seconds at med mode.
- If there is a battery inserted, some of the power generated by pressing the handle will supply the battery, if the inserted battery is almost exhausted, the lighting time will be shorter.
Note: When the lighting function is off and the battery level indicator is not working, the battery can still be charged by pressing the handle.
USB Type-C charging
- Uncover the head anti-dust cap and plug the USB Type-C side of the charging cable into the charging port of the light.
- The charging input is 5V/0.6A, adapters and power banks with 5V/1A or 5V/2A can be used.
- The normal charging time of a depleted Ni-MH battery is about 3 hours.
- When charging, the flashlight can only be used on High mode.
- When charging is complete, replace the anti-dust cap to ensure waterproof and dustproof ability.
Intelligent Overheat Protection
The light will accumulate a lot of heat when used at Turbo mode for extended periods. When the light works at Turbo for more than 1 minute, the light will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature. The Turbo mode can be re-entered if it is still needed, but the flashlight may be damaged.
Usage and Maintenance
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.
- Fenix recommends using only a high-quality protected battery.
- Periodic cleaning of the battery contacts improves the light's performance as dirty contacts may cause the light to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate for the following reasons:
Fenix E-star flashlight, GP low self-discharge 1300mAh Ni-MH battery, USB Type-C charging cable, Lanyard, User manual
- The flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the user or others. Avoid shining the light directly into anyone’s eyes.
- This flashlight will accumulate a lot of heat when used for extended periods, resulting in a high temperature of the flashlight shell. Pay attention to safe use to avoid scalding.
- Do not shine an object at close range, to avoid burning the object or causing danger due to high temperature.
- The LED of this flashlight is not replaceable; so the entire light should be replaced when the LED reaches the end of its life.
Download the user manual for Fenix E-Star Dynamo Torch Light
We ship from our Wear-house in Hyderabad within 24 hours of order receipt.
Orders received before 11am are shipped the same day.