1000 Lumens | MH27UV Tactical Far Reaching Blaze with Red Blue and 365nm Ultra Violet LEDs | USB Rechargeable | Uses 1* 18650 Battery (Not Included)
Nitecore MH27 UV
USB Rechargeable Flashlight with additional color outputs
Powered by CREE XP-L H1 V3 LED
500mW 365nm Professional Ultraviolet (UV) LED
1000 Lumens White Output, Powered by 1x18650 Rechargeable Li-ion battery (Battery not included, You need to add separately)
Rated for an outstanding 462 metres beam distance and 6hr15min on High(250Lumens) (for White output)
The MH27 UV Rechargeable LED Flashlight is a stellar example of power and functionality. Able to run on either a single 18650 battery or a pair of CR123A batteries, this flashlight is able to deliver up to 1000 Lumens of stunning illumination, along with three dimmer outputs, and can reach up to 462 meters away using its advanced CREE XM-L HI V3 LED. In addition to its primary CREE LED, the MH27 features a trio of secondary LEDs that allow the light to produce a Red Light Setting (13 Lumens), a Blue Light Setting (3 Lumens), a UV Light Setting, for a variety of tactical purposes. Adding to its tactical capabilities, the MH27 even features specialised tactical outputs including a Strobe Mode for disorienting a target, a S.O.S. Mode for signalling for aid, a Location Beacon to mark your position, and a Red / Blue Warning Signal as an alternative signal during emergencies. All of the outputs can be easily accessed and cycled through using the easy-to-use dual side switch, which doubles as a power indicator so you can monitor the flashlight's charge.
While its potent and multicoloured output may steal the show, the MH27's durability and functionality are just as impressive as the lights themselves. While running on a rechargeable 18650 battery, the flashlight is able to be recharged internally via its convenient micro USB port located just below the head. The flashlight's body is crafted from aerospace-grade aluminium with a hard anodised finish and its lens is made from toughened ultra-clear mineral glass, making it incredibly impact resistant (up to 1.5 meters) and water resistant (submersible up to 2 meters). The MH27 even features advanced temperature regulation and reverse polarity protection so it is protected from internal damage as well as external. Whatever your tactical lighting needs may be, the Nitecore MH27 has you covered!
- Hard anodised aerospace-grade aluminium body and toughened ultra-clear mineral glass lens
- Comes standard with smooth reflector for greater throw distance
- Advanced temperature regulation (ATR) technology prevents dangerous overheating
- Internally rechargeable while using 18650 battery via Micro-USB charging port
- LED Power indicator built into side switch to monitor the flashlight's charge
- Unique additional coloured tactical lights that can be used for signalling and much more
- Features 4 Tactical Outputs:
- Features spring-loaded impact absorption mechanism and reverse polarity protection to prevent internal damage
- Tail-stand capability for hands-free candle lighting
- LEDs: 1 x CREE XM-L HI V3 LED, 2 x secondary RB LEDs, 1x UV LED
- Power Source: 1 x 18650 OR 2 x CR123A (Sold Separately)
- Impact Resistance: 1.5 meters
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 (Waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
- Brightness Outputs / Runtimes (Using 1 x 18650): based on 3400mah Nitecore battery
High: 250 Lumens - 6 Hours 15 Min.
Medium : 55 Lumens - 28 Hours
Low: 1 Lumen - 708 Hours
Red: 13 Lumens - 28 Hours
Blue: 3 Lumens - 28 Hours
UV: 28 Hours
- Peak Beam Distance: 462 meters
- Peak Beam Intensity: 53,500 cd
- Nitecore MH27UV flashlight
- Quality USB charging cable
- holster, clip
- tactical ring
- spare charging port cover
- spare O-ring
- spare tailcap cover
Batteries not included: Uses 1* 18650 Lithium Ion Battery
We ship from our Wear-house in Hyderabad within 24 hours of order receipt.
Orders received before 11am are shipped the same day.