High Performance EDC Flashlight
As a compact everyday carry light, the Fenix E16 is truly a contender for the best in its class. While it may be minuscule, the E16 is also mighty with an integrated neutral white CREE XP-L HI LED that produces a whopping 700 Lumens when powered with a 16340 battery. Measuring just two inches in length and featuring an easy to use single side switch interface, it's easy to see how the Fenix E16 could become your go to light for most situations! For an added touch of convenience, the E16 has two separate lockout functions (electronic and mechanical) that will keep the light from turning on when you don't want it to. Top off that incredible performance with a comfortable design and durable construction, and you've got an EDC that's really worth writing home about.
Automobile Optical Lens Coating
The Fenix E16 has a wealth of unique features, including its specially designed and coated lens. The lens of this light is made ultra thin and is coated with a clearing agent that provides extra clear vision and a smooth, stable beam. Along with a neutral white LED tint, the E16 emits a beam that is warm, well spread and with a realistic color rendering that is easy on the eyes. This light is perfect for casual, everyday use and is great for needs such as walking the dog, taking out the trash or just taking a nice evening stroll.Features:
- Incredible 700 Lumen Brightness
- Extremely compact measuring just 2 inches in length
- Neutral white LED provides warm, natural feeling light
- Uses either rechargeable 16340 or primary CR123A battery
- Dual lockout methods to prevent accidental activation
- Two way pocket clip for flexible storage
- Magnetic tail cap attaches to metal surfaces for hands free lighting
- Stainless steel side switch for fast, easy control
- Low-voltage warning function lets users know when battery life is low
- Automobile optical lens coating enhances the power of LED technology
- Overheat protection prevents high surface temperatures
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection protects against improper battery insertion
- Anti-roll and anti-slip design with comfortable knurling
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation resistant aluminum
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- E16 Flashlight
- Key ring
- Spare O-Ring
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
- Information Leaflet
- LED: Neutral White CREE XP-L HI
- Power Source: 1 x 16340 or 1 x CR123A (Not Included)
- Peak Beam Distance: 142 meters (465 ft.)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 5050cd
- Turbo 700 Lumens - 1 Hour 5 Minutes
- High 150 Lumens - 2 Hours
- Medium 30 Lumens - 11 Hours 55 Minutes
- Low 3 Lumens - 70 Hours
- Special Output Strobe
- IPX Rating: IPX68 Waterproof (2 Meter Submersible)
- Impact Resistance: 1 meters (3.2 ft.)
- Length - 2" (51 mm)
- Head Diameter - 0.83" (21.1 mm)
- Body Diameter - 0.77" (19.8 mm)
- Weight: 0.77oz. (22 g)
1* 16340 700mAh Battery To Be Bought Separately (Battery Not Included)
BATTERY TO BE BOUGHT SEPARATELY
Fenix E16 Flashlight
Compatible Battery: 1* 16340 700mAh Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
Battery with USB Port (No external charger needed):
Fenix AOF S
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels, Strobe|
|Compatible Batteries:||1 x 16340, 1 x CR123A|
|Included Accessories:||Key Ring, Lanyard, Spare O-ring(s)|
|Flashlight Usage:||Every Day Carry|
|Throw Distance (Max):||142m|
|LED:||CREE XP-L HI|
|Primary Material:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Product Dimensions:||2" (L) x 0.83" (Head Diameter)0.77" (Body Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|
Excellent buy. I got this for my son and he is thrilled with the buy. Especially, when he saw his name engraved in it. Overall, the flashight is exactly what we had asked for. The flashlight is easy to operate and the compact size makes it convenient to carry. Definitely, a must have in your collection.
Well it's cute. Can be used as EDC. Light beam is wide and powerful. My only objection is that it becomes really hot when operated at high mode even for a short period of time. Three and half star for the product.
I had the E15 earlier, and I absolutely loved that...
I chose this add-on E16 flashlight over E18R because this is more compact (just 2 inches, compared to 2.4" for E18R, and 2.6" for E15).
This flashlight is among the most compact in its category (700 lumens).
The hue of the light is slightly warm (natural white) unlike that of E15.
E16 uses an ultra-thin lens to make the flashlight more compact, and because of this thin lens, the light beam is wider giving a pleasing experience.
Also, it uses a side-switch that remembers the last luminance settings.
To prevent accidentally switching on, there is an electronic locking (double-clicking, like in some other models).
E16 also has a strobe mode (not available in E15)
One more very useful feature of E16 is the magnetic base (tail) so that it can be attached to any metal base for hands-free operation.
Also, it has a two-way clip, so that it may be conveniently clipped to any pocket, hat, etc. as per convenience.
However, it heats up pretty fast (compared to E15), and this could be because of the 700-lumen output (as compared to only 450 for E15).
I have other flashlights (with 1000 lumen) and they too heat up, so probably it is normal.
A great choice for everyday carry (EDC)
Purchased from Lightmen via Amazon. Superb upgrade to my E15 - smaller, better built and the neutral white light is so much better and more natural. Memory function ensures it always comes on in the last used mode, which was my biggest dislike about the E15, as it did not have last mode memory.
The only downside is it heats up and starts ramping down the brightness very quickly, so you don't get the maximum lumens for long. Still, for a tiny keychain light, it's more than enough and startles the hell out of everyone! The strobe feature is also very useful, especially if you're hiking anywhere near wild animals.
NOTE: I chose the E16 over the E18r because it's smaller and fits easier in the pocket (barely any difference in the brightness). Also, didn't see the point of buying a bulkier and more expensive rechargeable flashlight when nowadays the batteries themselves can be charged via micro USB cable without need for a charger. Just get a couple of Fenix micro-usb rechargeable 16340 batteries and you're sorted.
We ship from our Wear-house in Hyderabad within 24 hours of order receipt.
Orders received before 11am are shipped the same day.