The Fenix GL22 is a versatile tactical mounted light that features a broad range of options. First, this tactical Fenix light will include a GL and 1913 rail plate to mount on rail-equipped hardware. The GL22 has a runtime of up to 17 hours with the included ARB-L16-700UP Li-ion battery. However, the GL22 is also compatible with CR123A batteries. One of the most popular features of the GL22 light is the ambidextrous switches used to access the white light and red laser; a momentary-on feature can also be used with either switch. Using a Luminus SST20 LED, the GL22 has a maximum output of 750 lumens. The GL22 is compatible with Glock and MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail, including the Glock 36 with standard rail and Springfield XD's. This powerful light is one of the most anticipated releases from Fenix and will make a perfect gift for any tactical lover.
- Luminus SST20 LED
- Color Temperature: 6000K
- Lockout function
- Outputs (ARB-L16-700UP Battery)
- White Light: 750 Lumens, 35 Minutes, 590 ft.
- Red Laser: 17 Hours
- GL and 1913 Rail Plate Included
- CR123 Compatible
- Ambidextrous Switches
- Momentary On
- Weighs only 3.3 Ounces
- Recoil Resistant
- IP66 Rated Protection
- Fits most full-size pistols with a Glock or MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail.
- Fits a few compact pistols including the Glock36 with standard rail and Springfield XDs.
- Does not fit any compact models from Sig Sauer, Taurus F&N, CZ, and Smith & Wesson with short rails or without standard rails.
- Does not fit any sub-compact or micro-compact pistols.
- Included: ARB-L16-700UP Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Compatible: CR123 Batteries
- 67 x 42 x 31 mm
- Weight: 94 g (Including Battery)
- Fenix GL22 Red Laser Tactical Mountable Light
- ARB-L16-700UP Battery
- Micro USB Charging Cable
- GL & 1913 Rail Plates
- Allen Wrench
- Spare O-Ring
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
Download the user manual for Fenix GL22 Tactical Light