The Fenix HP25R Headlamp is the new standard in rechargeable headlamps. Offering nine modes between a neutral white floodlight, spotlight and red light, this headlamp will easily meet any need while hiking, camping, search and rescue and even cave exploration. The battery level indicator will let you know when it’s time to recharge via the micro-USB cable from any USB power source when the included 18650 Li-ion battery is used.
- The spotlight uses Cree XM-L2 U2 white light LED, floodlight uses Cree XP-G2 R5 neutral white light LED, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or 2 two CR123A batteries
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Dual switch controls the spotlight and floodlight separately
- Soft floodlight beam with max beam angle of 90°
- 60-degree tilt mechanism adjusts the beam where needed
- Reverse polarity protection protects from improper battery installation
- Lamp body made of aluminum alloy provides optimal heat dissipation
- Intelligent over-heat protection to avoid high temperature of the surface
- Intelligent memory circuit automatically memorizes the last-used brightness level
- Micro-USB charging port (5V/1.3A , available in 18650 batteries)
- Battery level indicator reminds when battery replacement is needed
Multiple LEDs for Multiple Lighting Needs
An impressive combination of power and versatility, the Fenix HP25R Dual LED Rechargeable Headlamp is the perfect accessory for any outdoor enthusiast. This innovative headlamp is equipped with a potent pair of CREE LEDs, which allow it to produce two different kinds of beams to better fit your specific lighting needs. The light's powerful CREE XM-L2 U2 LED is used as a spotlight, generating a focused, far-reaching beam of up to 1000 Lumens that can throw as far as 187 meters. Contrarily, the light's CREE XP-G2 R5 LED is used for floodlighting, emitting a wide, evenly dispersed beam of neutral white light that appears extremely similar to natural daylight. The spotlight is perfect for searching for something from great distances or surveying a landscape, while the floodlight is ideal for photography and general area lighting. In addition to its primary LEDs, the headlamp features a secondary Red LED that can be used for signaling or nighttime vision, and even flashes when the battery needs to be replaced. The HP25R uses separate switches to operate each of the primary LEDs and even remembers the last brightness setting used by each LED for later use.
While the HP25R's versatile lighting options may take center stage, they would be utterly useless without a capable power source and a resilient body to house them. Powered by either a single rechargeable 18650 battery (included) or a pair of CR123As, this efficient headlamp can run its highest output for up to 90 minutes or operate on its lowest output for an astounding 150 hours! Keeping the HP25R charged is a breeze as it is able to be recharged internally while equipped with an 18650 via its special micro-USB charging port located on the bottom of the battery pack. The light is as durable as it is powerful, its body made almost entirely of sturdy aluminum alloy. The headlamp's rugged body is completely dust-tight and can withstand powerful jets of water from all directions, allowing it to be safely used in inclement conditions like heavy rain and snow.
Length: 2.4” (60mm)
Width: 2.1” (54mm)
Height: 1.3” (32.5mm)
Length: 3.2” (82.5mm)
Width: 2.0” (50mm)
Height: 1.4” (35mm)
6.5 oz. (183.5g) excluding battery
One 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery (included) or two CR123A batteries
Fenix ARB-L18-2600 Li-ion battery, micro-USB charging cable, spare O-ring
Download the user manual for Fenix HP25R Head Light
We ship from our Wear-house in Hyderabad within 24 hours of order receipt.
Orders received before 11am are shipped the same day.