960 Lumens | 4* AA Battery
Fenix has released this edition of the LD41, keeping the same compact, flat body design, and upgrading the LED, to output a massive 960 lumens. Measuring in at just under seven inches, the LD41 is constructed from aero-grade aluminum alloy, is impact resistant and waterproof, making the LD41 extremely durable. What makes the LD41 special is its flat body design, which enables for a more efficient battery design and balances the weight proportionally in your hand. Whether you're camping, caving, on a search mission, or part of other outdoor activities, the LD41 will have you covered, pun intended.
CREE XM-L2 LEDThe LD41 is fitted with the latest CREE XM-L2 LED, churning out a powerful 960 lumens, with a maximum beam distance of up to 300 meters. The tactical dual tailcap switch allows you to cycle between the 400 lumen High mode, 150 lumen Mid mode, 6 lumen Low mode, and finally Strobe and SOS mode. Simply press the power switch to activate the light on/off and press the mode switch button to cycle between modes. With the light on, press and hold the mode switch to activate Strobe and SOS modes. An intelligent memory circuit will automatically enter the previous mode, so there are no surprises, thus saving you time.
Primary or Rechargeable BatteriesPowering the LD41 are four AA batteries, which are readily available and inexpensive, especially at Battery Junction. Whats great about the LD41 is that it's compatible with both primary and rechargeable AA batteries. The batteries are kept in a patented battery holder, which is made of PC quality material, making it wear-resistant and shock-resistant. Reverse polarity protection ensures the batteries and flashlight are safe, in the event you improperly insert the batteries. Being IPX-8 waterproof and impact resistant up to one meter, the LD41 is safe against drops, whether it be in a puddle or on the concrete.
- Tactical tail cap switch with momentary-on function
- Intelligent memory circuit automatically enters previous output mode when turned on
- Low-voltage reminder indicates when battery replacement is needed
- Reverse polarity protection guards against proper battery installation
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero-grade aluminum alloy
- HAIII military grade hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Impact resistant to 1 meter
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 standards
- Included accessories: holster, lanyard, spare O-ring, and rubber switch boot
- LED: CREE XM-L2 (U2)
- Battery: 4x AA Alkaline/Lithium/NiMh (Batteries NOT included)
- Output mode/Runtime:
- Turbo: 960 lumens / 1hr
- High: 400 lumens / 2.4hrs
- Mid: 150 lumens / 9.5hrs
- Low: 6 lumens / 200hrs
- Strobe: 960 lumens
- SOS: 150 lumens
- Peak Beam Intensity: 22500cd
- Max Beam Distance: 300 meters
- Length: 6.9" (175mm)
- Diameter: 1.6" (40mm)
- Weight: 6.7 oz (190g) (excluding batteries)
Click for --> Complete Accessories List
Package & Contents:
- Retail packaged Fenix LD41
- Spare o ring
- Spare rubber switch boot
- User instruction manual
We ship from our Wear-house in Hyderabad within 24 hours of order receipt.
Orders received before 11am are shipped the same day.