4200 Lumens | 4* 18650 or 8* CR123A | Battery Not Included | Multi-Colour LED
Compact and Powerful
The Fenix LD75C is a compact yet powerful flashlight that lights up your whole outdoor environment with four color options and seven white outputs. It provides you with performance like no other flashlight and is really a game-changer in the hand-held lighting market. Due to its 6.3 inch size, this small torch is easy to stow in your backpack, glove compartment, tool case, hunting gear bag and more. The Fenix LD75C features a double circuit design and an intelligent thermal control feature that provides flexible and reliable power. Also, its reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation and its over-heat protection helps avoid high-temperature on the surface. Made of aircraft-grade aluminum, the Fenix LD75C is a durable flashlight that you can take with you anywhere.
CREE XM-L2 U2
The Fenix LD75C comes equipped with a CREE XM-L2 U2 LED and XM-L color LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours. Don't let the size of this light fool you. It produces up to a staggering 4200 lumens with a 490 meter throw and is only 6.3 inches. That's an incredible amount of power for its compact size. For a longer runtime you can switch to Eco mode which outputs 40 lumens for as long as 175 hours. The Fenix LD75C features a red, green, blue and white secondary LED which can be used for different outdoor settings. It also features a signaling and warning mode where the red and blue light flash alternatively. Since, the LD75C is waterproof up to IPX-8 standards you don't have to worry about dropping it in a puddle or when it's raining.
Plenty of Options
Powering your Fenix LD75C is easy since you have different options. You can either use four rechargeable 18650 batteries or eight non-rechargeable CR123A batteries. Fenix does not recommend rechargeable CR123A batteries since they will not perform according to the specification chart included for the LD75C. These power sources will give you the highest performance and longest runtime for your flashlight. The unique design, versatility and reliability of the Fenix LD75C really makes this flashlight stand out from the crowd. It also includes a holster, lanyard and spare O-ring.Features:
- Utilizes a CREE XM-L2 U2 LEDs and XM-L color LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by either 4 rechargeable Li-ion 18650 batteries or 8 CR123A Lithium batteries
- Double circuit design provides flexible power options and better reliability
- Side switches for ON/OFF and output selection
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Waterproof up to IPX-8 standards
- Turbo: 4000 Lumens (1 hour 30 min.). When combined with the 200-Lumen White LED in the Specialized mode, you get 4200 Lumens.
- High: 1800 Lumens (3 hours)
- Mid: 600 Lumens (11 hours)
- Low: 200 Lumens (35 hours)
- Eco: 40 Lumens (175 hours)
- 5 Special Modes of Operation:
- Red: 140 Lumens (14 hours)
- Green: 190 Lumens (11 hours)
- Blue: 45 Lumens (11 hours)
- White: 200 Lumens (11 hours)
- Strobe: 4000 Lumens
- Length: 6.22" (158mm)
- Head Diameter: 2.91" (74mm)
- Handle Diameter: 2.04" (52mm)
- Weight: 15.16 oz. (430 grams, excluding batteries)
4pc 18650 Battery & Charger to be bought Separately
Fenix Battery Option:
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels|
|Compatible Batteries:||4 x 18650, 8 x CR123A|
|Included Accessories:||Holster, Lanyard, Spare O-ring(s)|
|Flashlight Usage:||Every Day Carry, Search Lights|
|Throw Distance (Max):||490m|
|LED:||CREE XM-L2 U2|
|Primary Material:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Product Dimensions:||6.22" (L) x 2.91" (Head Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|
I received this light a couple of weeks ago from lightmen.To believe its power one has to really use or see it. when ever I turned it on in turbo mode it catched peoples attention. Just with a click on the button this small monster can unleash a wall of light in front of you. It's not a great thrower torch but fenix has balanced very cleverly the flood to throw ratio as they always do. Adding another RGB chip to this light make it cute and competitive for the price one pay for. Once again I thank Rajeev and his team for the good service and support and also delivering this light soon at its arrival.
Can't wait to get my hands on it.
Do update me the day you get them in stock with the engraving of course.
Fenix never disappointed me so far...
Looking forward to hearing from you soon about this mode's availability and delivery schedule in india, Specs look really nice.
We ship from our Wear-house in Hyderabad within 24 hours of order receipt.
Orders received before 11am are shipped the same day.