550 Lumens | Magnetic Recharging | 1* 16340 Li-ion Battery Included
Fenix RC09 Flashlight with Magnetic Suction for Charging
Ever have trouble connecting a USB cable to a device? You try to install it and it doesn't quite fit, so you flip it around and again, no success. You flip it back to the original orientation and finally, the cable fits. The RC09 LED flashlight, the latest release from Fenix, has simplified this tedious process by adding a magnetic port to the light. No more having to flip the micro USB port and change its orientation over and over again; the magnetic connection works the first time, every time. The Fenix RC09 flashlight runs on 1 x 16340, which can be charged internally, within the light. Included with every unit purchased is a micro USB charging cable with the magnetic connector. Not only does the cable easily attach to the light, but it also notifies a user when the internal battery is fully charged. A green indicator light will flash during the charging process and will turn solid green upon completion. As an added bonus, the cable work for charging the 16340 battery inside of the light, but it will also work to recharge any portable device that has a micro USB port. The Fenix RC09 is also compatible with CR123A batteries, which are a great backup for when you have limited access to a power source, such as a computer or a USB wall adapter.
The Brightest Pocket Light is Also a Smart One
This pocket LED flashlight has a compact design, yet is still extremely powerful and versatile. How many other flashlights measuring under 3 inches long have 4 outputs and a maximum brightness level of over 500 lumens? With so many outputs and a wide range of levels, this tiny light is sure to satisfy any lighting needs. The four output modes range from a 5-lumen Low mode, which lasts for up to 56 hours, to a Turbo mode of 550 lumens. Please note that after 5 minutes in Turbo mode, the brightness level will lower down to 150-lumens as a safety precaution. Another great feature of this small-sized flashlight is its low-voltage warning function. When the voltage of the battery is running low, the output brightness will drop down to a lower level. When in Low mode, the light will blink three times, every five minutes to notify the user.
Easy on the Hands
The Fenix RC09 flashlight is equipped with a magnetic base for hands-free usage, if desired. This gives users the ability to utilize the light in a tail-standing position or even hang the light upside-down to illuminate a tent or other small space. In addition the versatile magnetic base, the RC09 also features a two-position body clip for attachment to a user's belt loop, hat brim or shirt in either direction. When you do want to operate the light, this LED flashlight has only button, thus illuminating the need to remember patterns or button uses. To turn the light ON or OFF, simply press and hold the button down for 0.5 seconds. While ON, click the button to cycle through the 4 different output levels. If Strobe mode is desired, press and hold the button for 1.2 seconds. To activate the Lock-out function, double click the switch when the light is OFF.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy construction for durability
- Ultra-clear mineral glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Single switch design for easy operation
- Two-position body clip and magnetic base allow for various hands-free positioning
- USB charging cable attaches to magnetic suction charging port located below the head
- Cable can also be used to charge Micro-USB devices
- Lock-out function prevents accidental activation
- Low-voltage warning informs user when batteries need to be replaced or recharged
- Overheat and reverse polarity protection prevent damage
- Intelligent memory circuit memorizes that last brightness level used
- 1 x 16340 Fenix ARB-L16-700 Li-ion battery
- 1 x Micro USB Charging Cable with Magnetic Connector
- 1 x 2-Position Body Clip
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Holster
- 1 x Spare O-Ring
Click for --> Complete Accessories List
- LED: 1 x CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
- Power Source: 1 x CR123A OR 1 x 16340 / RCR123A (Included)
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 (waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter
- Turbo 550 Lumens - 35 Min.
- High 150 Lumens - 2 Hours 35 Min.
- Medium 50 Lumens - 8 Hours 55 Min.
- Low 5 Lumens - 56 Hours
- Strobe 550 Lumens - N/A
- Peak Beam Distance: 115 meters
- Peak Beam Intensity: 3300 cd
- Length - 2.83"
- Diameter - 0.85"
- Weight: 1.59 oz.
We ship from our Wear-house in Hyderabad within 24 hours of order receipt.
Orders received before 11am are shipped the same day.