Slim and Aggressive
The Nitecore SRT5 is a compact flashlight specifically designed for law enforcement, self-defense, outdoor applications and much more. It's the world's first line of flashlights to feature third generation SSR (smart selector ring) technology. The unique and slim design of the SRT5 allows you to take it with you wherever you go. Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy and a robust HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish, you can count on this flashlight to withstand the toughest conditions. It is also impact resistant up to 1.5 meters and water resistant to IPX-8 standards.
The SRT5 is equipped with a CREE XM-L2 T6 LED that is capable of producing a powerful 750 Lumens. It features a "Crystal Coating Technology" and "Precision Digital Optics Technology" that provides extreme reflector performance. Boasting a peak beam intensity of 6,000cd and a throw distance up to 155 meters, this light is not a toy. The SRT5 is powered by a single rechargeable 18650 battery, or two primary (non-rechargeable) CR123A cells. Additionally, its high efficiency circuit board provides up to 450 hours of runtime on the lowest output level.
Activating your light can be done by simply clicking the tail-switch. Next just twist the ring located towards the bezel to gradually increase the output from .1 to 750 lumens. A continuous twist of the bezel to the right will click into the SRT5's turbo mode. Twisting the bezel one notch further will access the blinding strobe mode, which is perfect for self-defense scenarios.
Red, White, and Blue LED's
The Red, White and Blue options available on the SRT5 are ideal for night vision and will do an excellent job at hiding your position during a tactical situation. These color modes can be selected by the rotator ring while the light is off and then activated directly with the tail switch. This will come in very handy and makes the flashlight suitable for a myriad of applications.
- Purpose-designed for law enforcement, hunting and tactical applications.
- The world’s first line of flashlights to feature third generation SSR (smart selector ring) technology
- Smoothly and rapidly select brightness levels and function by rotating a smart selector ring
- Utilizes the latest CREE XM-L (XM-L2 T6) LED for a maximum output of up to 750 lumens
- Second generation of &'Crystal Coating Technology' along with 'Precision Digital Optics Technology' provide extreme reflector performance
- Equipped with unique multi-colored (red and blue) tactical / signaling lights
- Infinite brightness adjustment from 0.1 to 750 lumens
- Six rapidly switchable functions to select from
- Reverse polarity protection
- Stainless steel titanium-plated two-way clip
- Stainless steel retaining ring protects core components from damage
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero-grade aluminum alloy
- Robust HA-III military grade hard-anodized
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Tail stand capability
- LED: CREE XM-L2 T6
- Runs on: 2 x CR123A batteries or 1 c 18650 battery (NOT Included)
- Max Output/Runtime: 750 Lumens/1.75 Hours
- Min Output/Runtime: .1 Lumens/450 Hours
- Peak beam intensity: 6000cd
- Beam Distance: 169 Yards (155 meters)
- Length: 5.35" (136mm)
- Head diameter: 1" (25.4mm)
- Tube diameter: 1"(25.4mm)
- Weight (w/o Battery): 2.72oz (77g)
NOTE: Some images display flashlight with black finish.
We ship from our Wear-house in Hyderabad within 24 hours of order receipt.
Orders received before 11am are shipped the same day.