Fenix ARE-A4 Multifunctional Battery Charger
What’s the difference between these two chargers: ARE-C2+ (discontinued) and ARE-A4?
There is no difference in functionality. There is a change in the appearance of the new product, ARE-A4.
(Replaced model to Fenix ARE C2+)
Charge up to 4 batteries at the same time with the new Fenix ARE-A4 Battery Charger. This amazing 4-channel battery charger is compatible with a multitude of batteries including 14500, 16340 and 18650 batteries. You can also charge Ni-MH and Ni-Cd AA, AAA, and C batteries. You can have peace of mind when you use the all-new ARE-A4 charger since it provides 4 layers of security for safe use including short-circuit, over-current, over-voltage, and reverse polarity protection.
Additionally, you can view the most current battery charging setting on the ultra bright LCD screen. Single clicks on the charger button allow you to cycle through charging specs including battery voltage, charging current, and charging time. A long press or click will turn off the LCD screen.
The Fenix ARE-A4 is compatible with both AC and DC charging so you can charge batteries at home or on the go in your car. The DC charging adapter cable is sold separately. Pick up the new Fenix battery charger today.
- Compatibility with multiple battery types
- Charge up to 4 batteries at the same time
- AC/DC charging supported
- LCD screen display
- Multiple levels of protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Over-Current protection
- Over-Voltage protection
- Reverse Polarity protection
- Compatible Batteries
- Ni-MH / NiCd: AA, AAA and C
- AC100-240V/50-60hz/0.6A (max)
- DC12-24V/2A (MAX)
- 4.2V/1.0A: 10440, 14500, 16340, 18650, 21700, 26650 Li-ion Batteries
- 1.5V/1.0A: AA, AAA and C Ni-MH / Ni-Cd batteries
- Rated Output Power
- 6W (Ni-MH/Ni-Cd Batteries)
- 16.8W (Li-ion Batteries)
- UL, PSE, GS, FCC, CE, RoHS, WEEE and CB Certified
- Length: 5.89 inches
- Width: 4.09 inches
- Height: 1.59 inches
- Weight: 9.35 oz.
- ARE-A4 Dual Channel Battery Charger
- AC Charging Cable
- User Manual