WE DO NOT DO LASER ENGRAVING ON THIS MODEL
Intrinsically Safe Flameproof Torch | Neutral White LED | Powered by 2 x AAA Batteries (Included)
Fenix WF05E Intrinsically Safe LED Flashlight
The Fenix WF05E Intrinsically Safe is the first flashlight made by Fenix that is certified by IECEx, ATEX and CSA, making this Intrinsic flashlight safe for use in Zone 1 and Zone 2 areas where there is explosive gas mixture and Zone 21 or Zone 22 areas. (The light cannot be used in underground mines.) This new intrinsically safe flashlight is easy to use.
To turn the WF05E on, simply rotate the head of the flashlight. The WF05E has three output options and is powered by two AAA alkaline batteries. The only compatible batteries are Energizer E92, Duracell MN2400, or Panasonic LR03XWA's. Using these batteries will allow you to access the 10-, 30-, and 85-lumen output modes. As is with most Fenix flashlights, the Fenix WF05E is IP68 rated, protecting it from dust and foreign objects and completely submersible for 2 meters for 30 minutes.
An EDC Built for the Toughest Conditions
The Fenix WF05E is designed for high intensity work in the most hazardous of conditions. Passing all necessary tests, this flashlight is designed for work in all areas at risk of explosion, excluding underground mines. Also certified for use in areas with exposure to explosive gas mixtures and combustible dust areas, electrical power stations, chemical and textile industries, fire controlling, petroleum, and metallurgical areas. With an ergonomic pen-shaped design and included body clip made of explosion-proof anti-static plastic, it is easy to take the Fenix WF05E on the job for miners, firefights, or EMTs.
Convenient User Interface
An easy rotary interface makes it easy to turn the light on and off, while also giving access to the multiple output modes that the Fenix WF05E has to offer. It is easier than ever to control output without having to toggle between multiple switches; a no-nonsense system With a neutral white CREE XP-G2 LED, it is easy to provide 85 lumens of bright white output that can reach up to 54 meters ideal for fixing transformers up close and personal or getting a close-up view in high risk areas.Features:
- Intrinsically safe flashlight for use in hazardous areas
- Three output levels
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Physical reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion
- 2 x AAA Batteries (Energizer E92)
- Spare O-Ring
- LED Type: CREE XP-G2
- High: 85 Lumens / 11.5 hours / 54 meters
- Medium: 30 Lumens / 35 hours / 29 meters
- Low: 10 Lumens / 80 hours / 18 meters
- Peak Beam Intensity: 724cd
- Peak Beam Distance: 54 meters
- Power Source: 2 x Alkaline AAA batteries
- IP-Rating: IP68 (submersible up to 2 meters for 30 minutes and dustproof)
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter
- Length: 5.29" (134.5mm)
- Head Diameter: 0.75" (19mm)
- Body Diameter: 0.59" (14.9mm)
- Weight: 1.34 oz (38g excluding batteries)
Download the user manual for Fenix WF05E LED Torch
Fenix WF05E Flame Proof Torch
Fenix WF05E Flame Proof Torch
Product was good, i'm satisfied. This product is available in Amazon also, Price is same. But Amazon deliver the product late. I received my product next day. Thanks to LightMen. they deliver faster than amazon.
We ship from our Wear-house in Hyderabad within 24 hours of order receipt.
Orders received before 11am are shipped the same day.