70 Lumens | 1* AAA Battery | Battery Included
Fenix LD02 V2.0 Dual Lighting Sources LED Penlight
High-Quality EDC Light
Equipped with a pair of specialized LEDs and built to last, the Fenix LD02 V2.0 is the ultimate EDC illuminator! Crafted from high-strength aluminum and stainless steel, this durable penlight will easily endure drops, scratches, and other wear and tear that comes from frequent use. The light is O-ring sealed, making it both waterproof and dust-tight, so it's safe to use in just about any environment! The LD02 V2.0 is powered by a single AAA battery (included), which allows it to produce up to 70 Lumens of brightness that can throw over 50 yards! Light emitted from the penlight's High CRI LED renders colors much better than typical LED light, which tends to tint or even drown out certain colors. This unique specialization makes the light perfect for photography, identifying wires, or other tasks where detail is essential.
"UV Got to Be Kidding Me!"
In addition to its remarkable High CRI LED, the LD02 V2.0 comes equipped with a secondary ultraviolet LED that can be useful in a variety of situations where you need to see the unseen. Shining UV light on certain substances, such as oil or bodily fluids, allows them to become fluorescent, making them easy to spot when they may appear invisible to the naked eye. Ultraviolet light can also be used to check for valid ids or to authenticate larger bills. This pair of specialized LEDs, along with its long-lasting design, make the LD02 V2.0 and essential every day carry for just about anyone!Features:
- Hard-anodized aluminum body is scratch and impact resistant
- Stainless steel head and tail switch
- Optimized optical lens
- High CRI LED appears very similar to sunlight for better color rendering
- Ultraviolet LED can be used to detect fluorescent materials, check ids, etc.
- Easy to use tailcap switch turns light ON/OFF, accesses all 4 outputs
- Built-in pocket clip for easy carry
- Digitally regulated output for constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage caused by improperly inserted batteries
- 1 x Alkaline AAA Battery
- 1 x Spare O-Ring
- LED: 1 X CREE XQ-E HI LED (CRI-90), 1 x 365nm UV LED
- Power Source: 1 x AAA (Alkaline, NiMH or Lithium Primary)(Alkaline Included)
- Peak Beam Distance: 48 meters (157.5 ft.)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 580 cd
Brightness Outputs (Using 1 x Alkaline AAA):
- High - 70 Lumens - 40 Minutes
- Medium - 25 Lumens - 2 Hours 40 Min.
- Low - 1 Lumen - 75 Hours
- Ultraviolet - 200mW - 4 Hours
Brightness Outputs (Using 1 x Ni-MH AAA):
- High - 70 Lumens - 45 Minutes
- Medium - 25 Lumens - 2 Hours 55 Min.
- Low - 1 Lumen - 45 Hours
- Ultraviolet - 200mW - 3 Hours
- IP Rating: IP68 (Dustproof, Waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter (3.28 ft.)
- Length - 92 mm
- Diameter - 13.5 mm
- Weight (Excluding Battery): 24 g
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels, UV|
|Compatible Batteries:||1 x AAA|
|Included Accessories:||Batteries, Spare O-ring(s)|
|Flashlight Usage:||Every Day Carry, Penlights, Ultra-Violet|
|Throw Distance (Max):||48m|
|LED:||CREE XQ-E HI|
|Primary Material:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Product Dimensions:||3.62" (L) x 0.53" (Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|
Download the user manual for Fenix LD02 LED Pen Torch
Fenix LD02 Pen Torch Doctor Torch
Fenix ld02 is fulfilled the purpose of an ophthalmologist although ld05 is more suitable. Build quality is what u paid for
Fenix LD02 Pen Torch
I'm giving this review after a week of using. It's apt for my needs. Jus love the color temperature on this. A perfect gentleman's edc flashlight. Features, UI, build quality, all top notch. Too good.
Phenomenal light emission. None can guess so much light will come for its size.
We ship from our Wear-house in Hyderabad within 24 hours of order receipt.
Orders received before 11am are shipped the same day.