Net Quantity: 1pc | Country of Origin: China
Fenix ARB-L18-3500mAH-BIS Approved Battery
BIS APPROVED - IS 16046 (PART 2) : 2018/IEC 62133-2 : 2017
Model Name: ARB-L18-3500
Certification: BIS Approved
Type: 18650 Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery
Charge current rate: 1A; maximum: 2A
Watt Hours: 12.6 Wh
Dimensions: 2.7"l x 0.7"dia. (69mm x 18.6mm)
Weight: 50g (5.6 Oz)
Recharge Cycles: 500 Cycles
Protection: Over Charge | Over Discharge | Short Circuit | Over Heating
Warranty: 12 Months
Has Supreme Impact Resistance
Fenix is all set to release its brand-new 18650 battery, known as the ARB-L18-3500. Fenix is a well-known manufacturer of both batteries and flashlights, used and loved by many people around the world. This battery's chemistry is lithium-ion (li-ion), and it is rechargeable, so you will end up saving money in the long run, because it can last for up to 500 charge-recharge cycles, something primary batteries, whether alkaline or CR123A, cannot do. It can also hold on to around 75% of its starting capacity, even when the 500th charge cycle is reached; this is a quality battery because of that fact. This Fenix 18650 is able to stop short circuits from happening because of a piece of steel that's been riveted inside of the anode portion of the battery. This steel piece also gives the battery supreme impact resistance.
Brimming with Energy and Power
The Fenix ARB-L18-3500 is brimming with energy and power, having a capacity of 3500mAh. Its voltage rate is 3.6V, more than twice the voltage of an alkaline primary battery. The Fenix ARB-L18-3500's charge current rate is 1A (amp), with a maximum charge current of 2A. You can have peace of mind that your battery will not malfunction on you, as it has so many levels of safeguards and protection included in its structure, such as overcharge protection; over-discharge protection; and the aforementioned short circuit protection. There are three kinds of protection from potential over-heating, for example: pressure relief valve protection; microporous protection; and PTC cathodal block protection. The pressure relief valve protection works by removing any gas build-up that might be caused by a short circuit; thus, there is little to no possibility of inflation or explosion on the part of the battery. The Fenix ARB-L18-3500's warranty is Fenix's 12 month free warranty. Fenix suggests that this 18650 cell be used with flashlights, camping lanterns, bike lights, and headlamps, and that it can be paired with the Fenix Chargers.
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH VAPING DEVICES COMPAITABLE with FENIX FLASLIGHTS & Other Equipment having a height of 70mm
- BATTERIES ONCE SOLD CANNOT BE RETURNED BACK OR EXCHANGED WITH ANY OTHER PRODUCT.
- PIECE TO PIECE REPALCEMENT ONLY FOR ANY MANIFACTURING DEFECT and if reported dead on arrival.
- Chemistry is lithium-ion (li-ion)
- Rechargeable and can last for up to 500 charge-recharge cycles
- Able to stop short circuits because of piece of steel riveted inside anode portion of battery
- Has supreme impact resistance
- Has capacity of 3500mAh
- Voltage rate is 3.6V
- Charge current rate is 1A (amp); maximum charge current of 2A
- Has many levels of safeguards and protection: overcharge protection; over-discharge protection; and short circuit protection; three kinds of protection from potential over-heating: pressure relief valve protection; microporous protection; and PTC cathodal block protection
- Little to no possibility of inflation or explosion because of pressure relief valve protection
- Warranty is Fenix's 12 month free warranty
- Manufacturer suggests this cell be used with flashlights, camping lanterns, bike lights, and headlamps
- Can be paired with Fenix ARE-C1 charger, Fenix ARE-C2 multi-charger, or Fenix ARE-X1 LED smart charger
- Per pc listing.
- Capacity: 3500mAh
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Charge current rate: 1A; maximum: 2A
- Warranty: Fenix 12 month free warranty
- Weight: 5.6 oz.
- Height: 0.7 in.
- Diameter: 2.7 in.
|Battery Terminal Type:||Button Top|
|Product Certifications:||ANSI, CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Warranty:||12 Months from the date of sale|
|Country of Origin:||CN|
- Observe the plus (+) and minus (-) marks on the battery and ensure proper use
- Do not expose the battery to fire or throw it into water
- Do not mix fully charged batteries with used one, or other battery types
- Do not disassemble the battery
- Only charge the batteries with chargers designed for li-ion batteries
- Recharge the battery after every 3 months’ storage to secure maximum performance before use
- Keep out of the reach of children
thanks for your product delivery on time, but your after sales service is not good, I purchase many products from your web, but when i had issue with any product. need technical support to repair the unit no response from your side
Very very infallible people. They called me and tried all road side tricks to avoid return. Never ever gonna order from such sites.
Thanks for your feedback, sorry you feel this way. But, there was no mistake from our side, you wanted to exchange the batteries because you ordered wrong size.
You'd bought 3 Batteries and wanted to return 1, The product has clear terms mentioned that batteries are not returnable. These aren’t roadside tricks, these are rules, simple rules and policy which you were/are well aware of before making the purchase. We have mentioned it BOLD AND RED IN COLOR.
The after sales guys ONLY made it clear that we won’t accept your DEMAND to accept the return.
Fenix 18650 3500 mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Battery | ARB-L18-3500
The battery is very good, subject to its usage life..my earlier one hardly lasted for a year..fast charging and long lasting..
We ship from our Wear-house in Hyderabad within 24 hours of order receipt.
Orders received before 11am are shipped the same day.