Congratulations on being a new Fenix owner! A well-cared for and maintained Fenix flashlight should give you many years of use.
Register Your Light
Fenix flashlights and headlamps carry a 5-year warranty. Please read the specifics of the full warranty on THIS PAGE. If you register your light on the manufacturer's website, you will extend your warranty an additional 6 months. CLICK HERE to register your light (You will be taken to the manufacturer's website). If you ever need warranty/service work, LightMen will be your repair centre (If the products have been purchased from LightMen). You can contact our Repair Center by emailing us to email@example.com
New Owner Information
As a new Fenix owner, we believe the information below will be of value to you.
- You have made a significant investment in a high-quality piece of technology. With the proper care, your Fenix product should last many years. Please read your User's Manual thoroughly, paying attention to the battery specs chart.
- Batteries: Don't take shortcuts in battery selection. You want to use the APPROPRIATE battery/ies as listed in the User's Guide. Also, select high-quality batteries to minimise the chances of battery failure which can ruin your flashlight. You may want to read this valuable information concerning today's powerful batteries.
- If your flashlight/headlamp takes ALKALINE batteries, operate with caution. All alkaline batteries will eventually leak if you leave them in any electronic device for extended periods of non-use time. If you leave your batteries in your light/headlamp, you will want to turn the light on at least every 2-3 weeks. For extended non-use time, you are safer storing the batteries outside of the flashlight. Battery leakage is not covered by the Fenix warranty. It is recommended that you consider rechargeable Ni-MH batteries (won't leak) rather than alkaline batteries.
- If you ordered 18650 rechargeable batteries, they will have about a 30% charge on them when you receive them. It is recommended you put a full charge on the batteries before you use them.
- TROUBLESHOOTING your light. You can expect trouble-free operation from your Fenix product. CLICK HERE to view videos on maintenance of your light. Many times basic cleaning or tightening of the o-ring will resolve most issues should you experience anything.
Thank you for being a customer! :)