WE DON’T DO LASER ENGRAVING ON THIS LIGHT.
Multi-Purpose, Ultra-lightweight and compact are just some of the excellent characteristics of the all-new Fenix HM23 running and hiking headlamp. The HM23 weighs just 1.52 ounces while still maintaining its high-strength body. What makes the HM23 even better is the fact that a single AA Battery can power it. Activating the HM23 is a breeze with the innovative all-in-one single switch operation. Included with your purchase of the HM23 is the lightweight headband with reflective strips that can be seen from 164 feet away. You can also easily adjust the beam angle of the HM23 up to 180˚; this is especially helpful during caving or hiking expeditions. It features an IP68 waterproof protection rating allowing it to stand up the elements effortlessly. The Fenix HM23 is the perfect companion to any trail or hike.
- Utilizes Cree neutral white LED
- Compact and Lightweight
- 180˚ Adjustable light beam
- Powered by a single AA Alkaline Battery
- HM23 Light Outputs
- High 240 Lumens/8 Hours/173 Ft.
- Med 70 Lumens/16 Hours/98 Ft.
- Low 4 Lumens/100 Hours/31 Ft.
- Headband with reflective strips (164 Ft. visibility)
- Oxidation Resistant Aluminum
- All Metal Housing
- Digitally regulated output
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
- Single Switch Operation
- Waterproof to IP68 standards (under water 6.5 feet/2 meters for 30 minutes)
- Length 2.74 inches
- Diameter 1.26 inches
- Weight 1.52 ounces (Excluding Battery)
- Included/Compatible Batteries - One AA Alkaline battery
- HM23 LED Headlamp
- Headband with reflective strips
- Silicone Holder
- HM23 User Manual
- Spare O-Ring
- Warranty Card
Download the user manual for Fenix HM23 Head Light
Awesome range and based on usage really great time for backup , work off AA battery and sturdy too
Super happy with the product. Easy to install and wear light on the head. Brightness is great
The strap is comfortable. With perforated vents. It hold 1 AA battery the most common and readly available battery in India. I always use Duracell or Panasonic rechargeable battery (be kindly to environment) its a the longevity in medium setting is about 16hr enought to get you through tough night. This much i know of Fenix that due to nature of led device will get hot if air circulation is restricted by grasping the light in your hand for a long time. The plastic or ABC or rubber hold the light to strap. Fenix desigine is a wonderful don't know when it will come under Rader of Indian Govement and get banned as DJI products.
Fenix HM23 Head Torch
We ship from our Wear-house in Hyderabad within 24 hours of order receipt.
Orders received before 11am are shipped the same day.