The Fenix HL18R-T is a lightweight trail running headlamp. This attractive running headlamp has two power source options controlled by two independent switches. The headband of the Fenix HL18R-T is reflective, allowing it to be easily seen by oncoming runners and hikers. Additionally, you can quickly charge the headlamp with the included Micro USB cord. The max output of the Fenix HL18R-T is 500 lumens, with a 20- hour runtime mode for trail running. Get running today with the new Fenix HL18R-T!
- Cree XP-G3 Neutral white LED
- Everlight 2835 White LED's
- 500 Max Lumens
- Spotlight and Floodlight
- Ultralight weight
- Outputs (Spotlight)
- High - 500 Lumens/3 hrs./269 ft.
- Med - 200 Lumens/8 hrs./177 ft.
- Low - 70 Lumens/20 hrs./114 ft.
- Outputs (Floodlight)
- Low - 30 Lumens/30 hrs./39 ft.
- SOS - 4 Lumens/300 hrs./16 ft.
- Sport Headband Fit System
- 1.4 inch headband width
- Rechargeable Li-Polymer Battery
- Hollow Design Headband - breathable and comfortable
- Reflective material
- 60° tilt mechanism
- Bayer PC2805 battery compartment
- IP66 Water Resistance Rating
- Included: ARB-LP1300 Li-Polymer battery pack
- Compatible: 3 AAA Alkaline Batteries (AAA batteries cannot be charged)
- Width: 2.7"
- Height: 1.85"
- Depth: 1.55"
- Weight: 3.21 Ounces (Including Battery)
- Fenix HL18R-T Headlamp
- ARB-LP1300 Li-Polymer battery pack
- Micro USB Charging Cable
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
|Fenix APB 30 Headlamp Storage Bag|
Download the user manual for Fenix HL18R-T Head Light
Review after 4 days of usage.
The headlamp is brilliant. Its light, in comparison to the HL65R. Its a compact, ergonomic buttons, and easy to unclip the battery. The light is bright, sufficient for those looking for a headlamp to camp, hike and everyday use.
We ship from our Wear-house in Hyderabad within 24 hours of order receipt.
Orders received before 11am are shipped the same day.