500 Lumens | USB Rechargeable | 1* 16340 Battery Included
Fenix LD15R Right-Angled Rechargeable Flashlight
Dual-Fuel Right-Angle Light
The Fenix LD15R Right-Angled Rechargeable Flashlight is perfect for mechanics, tradesmen, and others who need a powerful EDC flashlight. Featuring 500 bright white Lumens, a maximum runtime of up to 110 hours, and multiple red outputs this light can be used for a variety of tasks. The reversible pocket clip lets you carry your light however you choose - attach it to your vest, your pack, or your pocket and you will be on your way in no time. Additionally, the magnetic tailcap makes it possible for you to attach your flashlight to almost any metallic surface for another hands-free option. The LD15R is powered by the included 16340 Lithium-Ion battery. Rechargeable flashlights are the way of the future because you cause less environmental waste when you don't continuously throw away primary batteries. However, if you are in a colder environment then easily slide a CR123A Lithium battery into your light for better battery performance.
The activation switch doubles as a power status indicator. Accurately knowing how much battery power you have left in your light is beneficial to those who are extremely reliant on having a source of light. The red output offers three different modes including high, SOS, and Emergency Signal. These secondary outputs make it possible to preserve your night vision or even flag down help in case of emergencies. Don't hesitate to buy this compact and versatile right angle light.Features:
- USB rechargeable - plug your cord directly into your light for fast charging
- Battery Level Indicator informs you of your battery's status
- Magnetic tailcap allows you to attach your light on almost any metal surface
- Low voltage warnings remind you when its time to charge/change the battery
- Light brightness is digitally regulated to maintain a constant output
- The dual-direction pocket clip allows for easier carrying options
- Red LEDs will help preserve your night vision
- Reverse polarity protection will prevent shortages if a battery is inserted correctly
- Constructed of an oxidation-resistant aluminum with a Type HAIII hard-anodized finish
- Included Accessories:
- 1 x 16340 Battery
- 1 x Pocket Clip
- 1 x Holster
- 1 x Spare O-ring
- 1 x Spare Rubber Switch Boot
- 1 x Charging Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
- LED:CREE XP-G3 White LED and EVERLIGHT Red LED
- Power Source: 1 x 16340 Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)
- Peak Beam Distance: 85 meters (278.87 ft.)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 1800 cd
Brightness Outputs (White Light):
- Turbo 500 Lumens - 1.33 Hours (Turbo will drop to 200 Lumens after 5 Minutes of Continuous Use)
- High 150 Lumens - 2.83 Hours
- Medium 30 Lumens - 13.33 Hours
- Low 3 Lumens - 110 Hours
Brightness Outputs (Red Light):
- High 4 Lumens - 30 Hours
- Signal 4 Lumens
- SOS 4 Lumens
- IPX Rating: IP68
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter (3.28 ft.)
- Length - 70 mm
- Body Diameter - 19 mm
- Weight (Excluding Battery): 40 g
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels, Red, Flashing, SOS|
|Compatible Batteries:||1 x 16340, 1 x CR123A|
|Included Accessories:||Batteries, Holster, Pocket Clip, Spare O-ring(s), USB Cable, User Manual|
|Flashlight Usage:||Every Day Carry, Right Angle|
|Throw Distance (Max):||85m|
|Primary Material:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Product Dimensions:||2.75" (L) x 0.75" (Body Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|
I ordered the torch on 26th April. I have to travel on 3rd may. Before ordering I called lightmen customer care number and assured it will easily reach my place before 3rd may via blue dart courier. Some Stupid sitting at light men office entered wrong pin code and mention wrong spelling for my place name. When i track the product was in hyderabad blue dart hub saying wrong pin and place name.
Torch is value for money.. but it's shame full for such an awesome product is handled by incompetent careless people at lightmen distribution office . I have seen this torch with my friend, it's excellent built and solid .
But the torch I ordered was not able to deliver before 3rd may because of some moron at your office. I left home on 3rd may for joining a ship and it was delivered on 4th may afternoon. Just from Telangana it took 7 days for delivery in kerala Ernakulam city. how pathetic because of carelessness. Please be careful next time with someone. Show the quality of your product in distribution please.
I use this torch as rear light of my cycle. Red flashing light is super bright easily visible from 1kms. Now Iam easily seen in day or night.
As usual nice experience with Fenix product.
Disclaimer: I have used the torch only for a few days as it is still a new purchase.
For such a small-sized torch, the Fenix LD15R can be called impressive. Light output is satisfactory to good. It can light up an entire room in Turbo mood.
However, the battery gets very warm if you have used the torch in Turbo mode for more than two-three minutes. In fact it may cause a minor burn if you keep your finger there for too long. Don't use this as your main torch. It is good for being used as a supporting one.
We ship from our Wear-house in Hyderabad within 24 hours of order receipt.
Orders received before 11am are shipped the same day.