550 Lumens | Free 16340 USB Battery with Flashlight
Fenix PD25 Pocket Sized Flashlight with Mega PowerIntroducing the PD25 LED flashlight from Fenix, a pocket flashlight that produces more light than most full-sized flashlights. The PD25 measures in at just under four inches, making it very lightweight, compact, and able to fit in your pocket, bag, or just about anywhere. Constructed from aero-grade aluminum alloy with a hard-anodized finish, the PD25 is extremely durable, and also features a slip-resistant knurled body. The PD25 utilizes a tactical tail cap switch, giving you access to momentary on/off, as well as constant on/off. So, whether you're quickly trying to find something under the seat or are night hiking, you have some options.
CREE LEDThe Fenix PD25 offers four levels of output ranging from 400 to 5 lumens, when using one CR123A battery. You also have the option of running one rechargeable 16340 battery, which will output an extremely bright 550 lumens, all the way down to 5 lumens. The small-sized flashlight also offers a strobe option for added safety. Producing all of this light is a CREE XP-L (V5) LED, which offers a lifespan of approximately 50,000 hours. To operate the light, simply press and hold the side switch to cycle through the 4 brightness levels. Press and hold the button for approximately 0.8 seconds to enter into strobe mode.
Primary or RechargeablePowering the PD25 are either one Lithium CR123A battery or a rechargeable Li-Ion 16340 battery. Depending on which battery you use, there will be a difference in Turbo outputs. Reverse polarity protection guards you and the flashlight against improper installation of the battery. A low-voltage warning will keep you updated on when to change out your battery. Being that the PD25 is rated IPX-8 waterproof and is impact resistant up to one meter, you can feel secure knowing your light will keep working, even if you drop it in the wettest conditions.
- Tactical tail cap switch with momentary-on function
- Digitally regulated output maintains brightness
- Low-voltage warning indicates when battery power is low
- Reverse polarity protection protects against improper battery installation
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant knurled body design
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero-grade aluminum alloy
- HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
- Impact resistant to 1 meter
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 standards
- Included accessories: lanyard, holster, body clip, spare O-ring
- LED: CREE XP-L (V5)
- Battery: 1x CR123A or 1x 16340 (Batteries NOT included)
- Output/Runtime: (Using 1x 16340 battery)
- Turbo: 550 lumens / 35 mins
- High: 150 lumens / 2.25 hrs
- Medium: 50 lumens / 7.17 hrs
- Low: 5 lumens / 53 hrs
- Strobe: 550 lumens
- Output/Runtime: (Using 1x CR123A battery)
- Turbo: 400 lumens / 1.17 hrs
- High: 150 lumens / 3.25 hrs
- Medium: 50 lumens / 9.08 hrs
- Low: 5 lumens / 100 hrs
- Strobe: 400 lumens
- Peak Beam Intensity: 4225cd
- Max Beam Distance: 130 meters
- Length: 3.7" (93mm)
- Body Diameter: 0.8" (21.5mm)
- Weight: 1.65 oz (47g) (excluding batteries)
FREE 16340 Battery with Flashlight!
Click for --> Complete Accessories List
Fenix AOT S Traffic Wand
Fenix AOD S V2 Diffuser Tip
FENIX AOF-S Color Filter
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels, Strobe|
|Compatible Batteries:||1 x 16340, 1 x CR123A|
|Included Accessories:||Holster, Lanyard, Pocket Clip, Spare O-ring(s)|
|Flashlight Usage:||Every Day Carry|
|Throw Distance (Max):||130m|
|LED:||CREE XP-L V5|
|Product Certifications:||ANSI, IPX-8|
|Primary Material:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Product Dimensions:||3.7" (L) x 0.8" (Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|
The delivery is very prompt from Lightmen. Thanks for timely delivery. The Torch is really good and handy. Need to use for sometime to give a complete feedback.
I wanted to review this flashlight after may be 4-6 months so that i could justify it. So this is not going to be a long term review. So one should read this as an early impression after short time usage. Yes you read it right this is no less than a pocket sun especially on turbo mode with 550 lumens that too in such a small size. This is neither my first flashlight nor my first Fenix product so i am in a good position to comment about it, so lets get started.
1. Powerful flashlight in a small package.
2. Spacing of modes is not only logical but also practical (5, 50, 150 and 550 lumens) compared to other popular brands.
3. Came with a rechargeable battery (battery with usb port), no need to buy expensive CR123A batteries.
4. Turbo mode of 550 lumens (for 5 minutes before it steps down) is very usable unlike other lights with just 30 seconds or 1.5 minutes.
5. Beam pattern is more towards a floodier side which is good for any EDC flashlight.
1. Comes with a cheap quality holster, come on Fenix this is not budget light at least provide a better quality holster.
We ship from our Wear-house in Hyderabad within 24 hours of order receipt.
Orders received before 11am are shipped the same day.