AER-06S COMPATIBLE TO ONLY FENIX GL19R
The AER-06s is perfectly designed for the GL19R Tactical light, to allow remote activation and use of the light while mounted on your weapon. It includes two separate bases, compatible with MIL-STD-1913 or M-Lok rails and features a 45-degree angle button, allowing for smooth and simple ease of use in a variety of grip placements. Additionally, the AER-06s' low profile of only 28mm means that it won't get in the way of your sights, no matter where you have it mounted. The switch plugs directly into the USB-C port on the GL19R, so there are no complicated attachment requirements.
Even storage is convenient with the built-in cable storage slot to keep the wire clear while you aren't using your weapon light! You couldn't ask for a better companion for your GL19R than the AER-06s Tactical Pressure Switch.
- 45° angle button for smooth operation
- USB-C connection port
- Two attachment bases
- MIL-STD-1913 compatible
- M-Lok compatible
- Side slot for cable storage
- Usable in a variety of grips
- Low-profile; keeps out of your sightline
- Compact design is perfect for short rail systems like SBR
- Access momentary on, constant on, or strobe remotely
- AER-06s Tactical Remote Pressure Switch
- M2 thumbscrews
- M-Lok rail adapter base
- Allen wrench
- Spare O-ring
We ship from our Wear-house in Hyderabad within 24 hours of order receipt.
Orders received before 11am are shipped the same day.