Net Quantity: 1pc | Country of Origin: China
The Versatile Fenix GL19R is full of unique features that make it one of the best weapon mountable lights available. The GL19R easily attaches to both Glock and 1913 rails, making it easy to use on various weapon options. It is powered by a single ARB-L18 Fenix battery that provides enough power for 1200 lumens of white light. Another great feature is that the GL19R is USB Type-C Rechargeable, so you don't have to remove the light from the rail to charge it. You won't be adding much weight to your weapon with the GL19R since it only weighs 3.5 ounces. This is the perfect light for LEO and security personnel who need a trustworthy tactical weapon light.
- Luminus SFT40 LED
- Lockout function
- Outputs (ARB-L18-1100P Battery)
- Turbo: 1200 Lumens Lumens, 1 hr., 688 ft.
- High: 350 Lumens, 2 Hrs., 360 ft.
- Strobe: 1200 Lumens
- GL and 1913 Rail Plate Included
- Ambidextrous Switches
- Momentary On
- Weighs only 3.5 Ounces
- Recoil Resistant
- Battery Level Indicator
- IP66 Rated Protection
- Fits most full-size pistols with a Glock or MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail.
- Fits a few compact pistols including the Glock36 with standard rail and Springfield XDs.
- Does not fit any compact models from Sig Sauer, Taurus F&N, CZ, and Smith & Wesson with short rails or without standard rails.
- Does not fit any sub-compact or micro-compact pistols.
- Included: ARB-L18-1100P Li-ion rechargeable battery (18350 Size)
- Length: 77.3mm
- Width: 30.2mm
- Diameter: 34.2mm
- Weight: 3.5 Oz (Including Battery)
- Fenix GL19R Tactical Mountable Light
- ARB-L18-1100P Battery
- USB Type-C Charging Cable
- GL & 1913 Rail Plates
- Spare O-Ring
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
Download the user manual for Fenix GL19R