LASER ENGRAVING ON ZIPPO! | Our Zippo Engravings
Unleash a spark like no other. The ferrocerium rod and striker deliver a shower of sparks to light your fire wherever and whenever. Its textured grip, solid triangular body and the ultra-sharp blade allow you to strike with more precision and firepower to ignite every adventure.
- 5/16" ferrocium rod; Corrosion-resistant rod coating
- Snap-lock closure; Triangular shape with textured grip
- 420 stainless steel striker blade with sharpened edge
- Reusable ABS plastic construction
- Shielded internal chamber; Molded lanyard hole
- Hard blade with precision-cut edge delivers maximum spark shower
- Protects striker blade and magnesium rod from the elements
- Provides maximum grip & spark leverage in cold weather or with gloves on
- Produces more sparks with less force
- Extended rod length provides controlled striking & spark accuracy
- Provides long-lasting performance
- Reusable, durable, &lightweight
- Provides attachment points for use in pocket, go-bag, or on-pack
Mag Strike Specs
Weight: 0.22 lbs.
* If covered part is found to be defected, zippo will repair or replace at its option, the affected part only.
Starting a fire has never been easier.
Unleash A Spark Like No Other:
The ferrocerium rod and striker blade produce a powerful spark shower to light your fire wherever and whenever. Its textured grip, solid triangular body and the ultra-sharp blade allow you to strike with more precision and firepower to ignite every adventure. Built to last, this useful tool is one you'll want to keep close on your next outdoor adventure.
Mag Strike Features:
Our over-sized ferrocium rod (approximately 2 inches long) is equipped with a corrosion-resistance coating.
The ferrocium rod on the Mag Strike has a 5/16 inch diameter. This rod is build for years of use.
Built with knife grade steel and a sharpened edge, this ultra-sharp striker blade won't let you down. Strike with more precision.
Shielded Internal Chamber
The internal chamber on the Mag Strike protects the ferrocium rod and keeps it dry.
The textured grip and solid triangular structure allow for greater leverage.
The compact design allows you to keep the unit together when not in use, keeping locked together and protected.
Keep this tool close with it's molded lanyard hole. Connect it to a lanyard, attach it to your backpack, and you're ready to go.
Easy to Use:
Gather your fuel.
Place your tinder in the fire and pull the ferrocium rod out of the chamber.
Point the rod at the tinder and maintain a 4-6 inch distance. Place the blade notch onto the ferrocium rod at a 45 degree angle and apply downward pressure.
Push blade away from you and ignite your tinder. Slide the rod back into the chamber when finished.
Superb buy, and very prompt service by lightmen
We ship from our Wear-house in Hyderabad within 24 hours of order receipt.
Orders received before 11am are shipped the same day.