LASER ENGRAVING ON ZIPPO! | Our Zippo Engravings
Zippo’s Fusion process adorns a Slim® windproof lighter for the first time. Swirls of color surround Zippo flames, with breaks to allow the High Polish Chrome finish to show through, giving this lighter a stained-glass look. Comes packaged in a gift box. For optimal performance, fill with Zippo lighter fuel.
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo "click"
- All metal construction; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; For optimum performance, we recommend genuine Zippo premium lighter fluid, flints, and wicks.
- Made in USA; Lifetime guarantee that "it works or we fix it free"
- Fuel: Zippo premium lighter fuel (sold separately)
Zippo Slim® lighters were introduced in 1956, as a product to appeal to consumers looking for a less masculine lighter. Over time Slim® lighters have grown into a product for a range of consumers. The slim, lightweight design makes carrying your Zippo lighter easier. With a less bulky lighter it fits into pockets and bags without fuss. Zippo Slim® lighters are available in several finishes including: matte, brass, chrome and high polish.
The Slim® lighters have a standard case shape featuring rounded corners and top with a flat bottom. A five-barrel hinge joins the top and the bottom.
Standard insert with 16 holes in the chimney (8 per side).
Bottom stamp with Zippo logo from the period authenticates these lighters as genuine Zippo.
Unless otherwise stated, every Zippo windproof lighter is packaged in the patented 'one box'. The 'one box' is attractive, easy to handle, and designed to display more of the lighter than ever.
We ship from our Wear-house in Hyderabad within 24 hours of order receipt.
Orders received before 11am are shipped the same day.