Nitecore MH20GT Rechargeable LED Flashlight
Part of Nitecore's Established Line of MH/Multi-task Hybrid Series Flashlights
Nitecore has added a new light to its popular MH/Multi-task Hybrid Series of flashlights: the MH20GT. Its 1000 lumen beam is all the light you'll need! The MH20GT runs on 1 x 18650 rechargeable lithium-ion battery (sold separately) and it can be easily charged with a micro USB cable, because of its embedded micro USB port. If you don't have access to a USB power source, feel free to also use 2 x CR123A batteries as well. The rechargeable LED flashlight is fitted with a built-in power indicator located in the side switch. The blue light notifies users by flashing when the power is running low. When in standby mode, the blue indicator doubles as its own location beacon for when it's difficult to find the light in the dark.
Compact But Powerful!
The Nitecore MH20GT is equipped with a top-of-the-line CREE LED: an XP-L HI V3 LED, which gives the GT version a much longer throw. When paired with its dome-less design, this LED flashlight creates a concentrated beam with a maximum throw of 362 meters. That's almost 1200 feet! For such a small light, this beam throw is incredibly impressive and head's above the competition. Your Nitecore MH20GT is also equipped with the Advanced Thermal Regulation (ATR), which lets heat exit the body of the flashlight and therefore slows down its transmission. A 1000-lumen LED light is sure to get hot over time. The ATR technology adjusts the output based on body temperature to extend its lifespan, keeping the light working for when you need it most. To operate the flashlight, simply press down on the 2-stage side switch. When the light is off, press down for over 1 second to instantly activate the 1000-lumen Turbo mode. A halfway press, for over 1 second, produces the ultra-low 1-lumen output. To cycle through the other brightness levels, repeatedly press halfway down on the button until you reach the desired output. Additionally, the MH20GT has 3 safety modes: a Strobe, an SOS and a Location Beacon. This compact LED flashlight is small in size yet is filled with great features and impressive outputs and beam distance.Features:
- 5 brightness levels - 1 for every need
- Light source is top-of-the-line CREE XP-L HI V3 LED engine
- Easily charged with micro USB cable (not included), because of embedded micro USB port
- HAIII military-standard, aerospace-quality, hard-anodized aluminum for durability
- Strengthened mineral glass lens for smooth light transmission
- Nitecore five-year warranty covers defects and malfunctioning units
- Pocket clip included for secure attachment to a pocket or belt loop.
- Included accessories:
- USB charging cable
- Pocket clip
- Spare USB port cover
- Spare O-ring
- Lumen outputs/Run times (1 x 18650):
- Turbo: 1000 lumens - 1h
- High: 410 lumens - 3h
- Medium: 230 lumens - 6h 45 min.
- Low: 50 lumens - 22h
- Firefly: 1 lumen - 680h
- Lumen outputs/Run times (2 x CR123A):
- Turbo: 1000 lumens - 45 min.
- High: 410 lumens - 2h 30 min.
- Medium: 230 lumens - 4h 30 min.
- Low: 50 lumens - 14h 15 min.
- Firefly: 1 lumen - 340h
- IPX rating: 8
- Impact resistance: 1.5m
- Light source: CREE XP-L HI V3
- Battery source: 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A (both sold separately)
- Candela rate/Peak beam intensity: 33,000cd
- Beam/throw distance: 362m
Length 111 mmHead Size 31.8 mmWeight 88.8 g
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels, Beacon, SOS, Strobe|
|Compatible Batteries:||1 x 18650, 2 x CR123A|
|Included Accessories:||Holster, Lanyard, Pocket Clip, Spare O-ring(s), USB Cable|
|Flashlight Usage:||Every Day Carry, Search|
|Throw Distance (Max):||362m|
|LED:||CREE XP-L HI V3|
|Product Certifications:||ANSI, IPX-8|
|Primary Material:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Product Dimensions:||4.13" (L) x 1.25" (Head Diameter)1" (Body Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|
We ship from our Wear-house in Hyderabad within 24 hours of order receipt.
Orders received before 11am are shipped the same day.