Nitecore MH25GT - USB Rechargeable Flashlight
- Powered by CREE XP-L HI V3 LED
- 1000 Lumens, Powered by 1x18650 (18650 3400mAh Battery Included)
- Rated for 452mts beam distance and 1hr on Turbo, 4hrs on High, 10hr45min on Medium Mode
Incredibly far-throwing and loaded with impressive features, the Nitecore MH25GT Rechargeable LED Flashlight is the perfect torch for any tactical user. Powered by either a pair of CR123A batteries or a single 18650 cell (included), the MH25GT uses its sophisticated CREE XP-L HI V3 LED to generate up to 1000 Lumens of brilliant white light, plenty of illumination for almost any situation. In addition to its highest output, the versatile light also features 3 dimmer steady brightness outputs ranging from 300 Lumens down to 50 Lumens, as well as a pair of tactical outputs: a disorienting Strobe output and an emergency S.O.S. output. The MH25GT features a mineral glass lens with anti-reflective coating and a high-precision smooth reflector that allow its beam to throw an astounding 452 meters, allowing it to be used effectively as a search light when necessary.
Ideal For Tactical Lighting
The MH25GT's body and interface is designed for optimal tactical use, be it for law enforcement, search and rescue, or even hunting. The user-friendly torch can be recharged internally when equipped with the included 18650 battery via its micro-USB charging port, allowing it to be charged quickly on the go when you don't have time to wait for a battery charger. The tactical light is activated and deactivated using its special tailcap switch, which is surrounded by a U-shaped guard to prevent accidental pressing and can even be partially pressed down while the light is off for temporary activation. Once activated, the MH25GT can be set to either Turbo Mode, which produces the light's maximum output, or User-Defined Mode, which can be set to any of the other 5 outputs using the tailcap switch, and can rapidly switch between the two by loosening or tightening the light's head.
The MH25GT's potent outputs and tactical functionality would mean nothing without a durable and reliable design to ensure it's always ready when you need it most. Constructed using aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, the light's body uses a specific anti-roll design and comes with a military-grade hard-anodized finish to protect it from impact damage. Even the MH25GT's micro-USB port comes with a special case that seals out any dust or water, allowing to be submerged under 2 meters of water with no damage. The light is even protected internally, featuring reverse polarity protection to prevent damage to both the light and the battery from improperly installed batteries.
- Body crafted from durable aerospace-grade aluminum with military-grade hard-anodized finish
- Special anti-roll body design
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass lens comes with anti-reflective coating
- Stainless steel bezel ring protects internal components
- Ultra-precise reflector allows for optimal beam distance
- Comes with a pair of specialized tactical outputs
Strobe Mode: Used to blind / disorient a target. Can also be used as a signal.
S.O.S. Mode: Used to signal for help in emergency situations
- Quick switching between Turbo Mode and User-Defined Mode (Either High, Mid, Low, Strobe, or S.O.S.) by tightening - and loosening head
- Intelligent memory function stores last used brightness setting for User-Defined Mode
- Capable of being recharged internally when equipped with 18650 battery via micro-USB port
- Micro-USB port case protects against damage from water, impact, and dust
- Intelligent charging circuit with voltage detection ensures safe charging
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage caused by improperly inserted batteries
- LED: CREE XP-L HI (V3) LED
- Power Source: 1 x 18650 (Included) OR 2 x CR123A
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 (Waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 1.5 meters
- Brightness Outputs (Using 1 x 18650):
Turbo - 1000 Lumens - 1 Hour
High - 300 Lumens - 4 Hours
Medium - 110 Lumens - 10 Hours 45 Min.
Low - 50 Lumens - 36 Hours
- Brightness Outputs (Using 2 x CR123A):
Turbo - 1000 Lumens - 45 Minutes
High - 300 Lumens - 3 Hours 15 Min.
Medium - 110 Lumens - 7 Hours 45 Min.
Low - 50 Lumens - 23 Hours
- Peak Beam Distance: 452 meters
- Peak Beam Intensity: 51,100 cd
Nitecore MH25 GT LED Torch, Powerful Flashlight - USB Rechargeable
We ship from our Wear-house in Hyderabad within 24 hours of order receipt.
Orders received before 11am are shipped the same day.